Touring around the area
- Car rental
- For Renault, Peugeot or Citroen leasing contact Geoff Harris - driveEurope - Tel: + 61 2 9437 4900 Mob: + 61 438 490 011 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- An online car rental comparison website, which will find you the cheapest prices for car rental in France. They won the award of Best Car Hire Website 2010 at the Travolution Awards in London Rhino Car Hire - France
- Check this site for price comparisons in car rentals: Carhire Search
- Trausse Village
- Trausse - Immediate area. This is an image map showing the villages of the Minervois with active links associated with each of the village names. Click on a name and you will be linked to a page of detail.
- Trausse - Region. Places Trausse in the context of the larger towns of Carcassonne, Narbonne and Beziers.
- Trausse - an aerial view.
- Accommodation Elsewhere
- Enjoy Learning French
- Learn to speak French like a local with Tete-a-Tetes' real-life French language courses....Contact Adeline today to start speaking French like a local � with a local!
- Trausse and nearby Vignerons
Traussian cultural activities:
Changes: If you find new or better "Useful Links", errors and broken links, or interesting other notes please contact the Web Editor.
- WINE TOURS - Wendy Gedney is one off, being a master of wine and has wonderful informative, fun tours.
See her website. I can book you on these tours or you can book direct with Wendy. If booking direct, do tell her you are staying in one of our houses.
- Minervois - This site has useful information about the Minervois particularly the history and details of all of the villages in the area.
- "Le Canal du Midi" is a notable site describing every aspect of the Canal. Originally in French it is progressively being made bi-lingual - it speaks English.
- The "Little Yellow Train"
- This site has good material about Caunes, a village close to Trausse, and about Carcassonne and the Cathars.