THINKING OF BUYING A HOUSE IN FRANCE?
If you are coming to France with the idea of buying a house we can help. We provide the following:
- Minimum 2 weeks accommodation in 1 of the houses 28 Rue des Remparts or 45
Rue des Remparts that areon this site
- Introductions to several agents in the area that we know are reliable
- Explanation of the legal system and introduction to a lawyer
- 2 half day tours of the area showing good villages and flood prone areas of other villages
- Introduction to a project manager who can help in house renovation and inspection (her costs not included)
- Information on the shops, antique markets and renovation yards.
- Explanation of taxes and council rates
- Introduction to people that can help set up phone services, electricity and local builders/tradesman and cleaners.
The cost of this is AUD$2,900, (about US$3,000 or UK £1,860) with the same terms etc as the booking conditions. The service must be booked in advance when the houses are booked. All information will be provided during the 2 weeks and no other services or advice is available after the completion of the 2 weeks.
For services after the 2 weeks e.g. translations, setting up phone/broadband, or property inspections need to be organized with the people that we will introduce you to.